Article #: 54
How To: create a Realtime Wallboard gauge widget
Similar questions: create Realtime Wallboard gauge widget, create a gauge widget, add Realtime Wallboard gauge widget, adjust Realtime Wallboard gauge widget, delete Realtime Wallboard gauge widget, modify Realtime Wallboard gauge widget, edit Realtime Wallboard gauge widget, change Realtime Wallboard gauge widget
Purpose: demonstrate how to create a Realtime Wallboard gauge widget
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Realtime Wallboards
- In the top right hand corner of the page, click New Wallboard.
- Click Custom.
- A new window called “Edit Wallboard” will appear. Fill out the fields of information below. The most important thing to do is give the Wallboard a title. Click Apply when done.
Please note that you can add this widget to an existing wallboard as well. You do not need to create a new wallboard in order to add this widget.
- Click on the Gauge Widget, which is located on the right side of the screen.
- The Gauge Widget will appear. Click on the widget and fields of information will appear on the right hand side of the screen as a sidebar.
- The sidebar will by default be in the Data tab and will have two sections. Give your widget a title name.
- Select which kind of metric you want to track by clicking the dropdown arrow. For this example, we will select Call Count.
- A window called “Call Count” will appear. Click Apply unless there are any changes you would like to make to the fields of information.
- By default, the gauge limits will be set from 0 to 5,000. This can be changed under the Metrics section of the sidebar.
- To add a threshold to your Gauge Widget, click the upward arrow icon next to the metric you’ve set. Enter the number you would like the threshold to be at, select your alert color, and select if you would like the color to apply to the text as well. Click Apply when done. Please note that you can set up multiple thresholds.
- Click the Design tab to customize the visual display of the Gauge Widget. Here you can change the color of your widget background, font, and you can even add a border.
- Click Apply when done.
- Click Save and Exit.
Updated 6 months ago