Article #: 10
How To: configure emergency call alerts
Similar questions: set up emergency call alerts, set up emergency alerts, configure emergency alerts, set up emergency call notifications, configure emergency call notifications
Purpose: To learn Emergency Call Notifications
To do this, you will need to be an administrator of the software and sign in to the admin UI.
- Sign in to the Xima CCaaS Admin portal.
- Go to Admin (System) > System Settings
- Click on Basic Settings
- Basic Settings will expand, and about four lines down, you’ll see Emergency Numbers. Click the ellipsis tool associated with that metric.
- A new window called “Emergency Numbers” will appear. There are a few default numbers, but you can edit and/or delete any numbers as you see fit. You can also add new numbers (i.e., local fire department, local police department) as well.
- Once the numbers are to your liking, click OK
- As an optional feature, you can also define the agent locations. That is the line just above Emergency Numbers. It’s called Emergency Alert Agent Locations. Click the ellipsis tool associated with that metric.
- This metric allows you to define the address, building, floor, room, and other location specifics you may need to locate an agent when they place an emergency call. Add that information per row according to agent and click OK when you’re done.
- Click Save to exit out of system settings and apply what you’ve done
- Next we need to define who receives those notifications. To do this, make sure you are on the main menu of Xima CCaaS and select Admin (System) > Alerts and Triggers.
- Click Standard Triggers
- A drop down menu will appear. Click on the Emergency Call metric by clicking on the arrow associated with it.
- Add an email address for each person you want to receive this notification. If you need to add more than one recipient via email, separate them with a comma.
- Then, if you would like to set up desktop notifications to send an alert out to those that are signed in to CCAC, click on Desktop Notifications by clicking on the ellipsis tool
- Select the agents you would like to receive that alert.
- Click OK and Save.
Updated 28 days ago