As an Administrator, go to “Auto Attendants” tab.
Click on the “Add Attendant” button.
- You will need to provide a name, extension, and add a time frame (default is all the time).
- Click the "Add" button.
Once you do this, you’ll be placed into a new page where you will need to assign digit actions and announcements.
- The first item on the list is “Intro Greeting.” You can add a pre-recorded message by browsing to it, or you can call in with your registered device and record an announcement in that way.
- The second option is the “Menu Prompt” with corresponding digit actions for each.
You can click to add a new prompt (i.e., press 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Once you have your menu prompt configured, you can assign an array of different options as seen in the screenshot below:
- For our purposes, you’ll need to assign one of these digit actions to your contact center. Whether that be the internal extension you’ve configured or the DID of that extension is up to you.
In this case, I selected digit action “1” for the “user” option and filled in the corresponding fields.
Within the Caller ID Prefix field, note the “/” (slash) symbol at the end. This is very important and something that has to be there in order for CCaaS to recognize this as a Skill Routing ID within Xima CCaaS.
This is a very basic setup of how this process will work if you front end Xima’s Contact Center with the Netsapiens Auto Attendant. It will give you a basic idea of how to do your own setup.
Once this is built on the Netsapiens side, you’ll need to fill out the Skill Routing Identifier within Xima CCaaS to match.
- On the Admin Portal, go to Contact Center Configuration > Skill Management > Add Skill
There is NO “/” (slash) on this end within Xima CCaaS.
- Don’t forget to fill out the rest of the skill with your desired configuration, and be sure to assign agents to that skill to allow them to take calls.
Updated 2 days ago