- As an Administrator, go to “Auto Attendants” tab.
- Click on the “Add Attendant” button.
- You will need to provide a name, extension, and add a time-frame (default is all the time).
- Click the "Add" button.
Once you do this, you’ll be placed into a new page where you will need to assign digit actions and announcements.
- The first item on the list is “Intro Greeting.” You can add a pre-recorded message by browsing to it, or you can call in with your registered device and record an announcement in that way.
- The second option is the “Menu Prompt” with corresponding digit actions for each.
You can click to add a new prompt (i.e., press 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Once you have your menu prompt configured, you can assign an array of different options as seen in the screenshot below:
- For our purposes, you’ll need to assign one of these digit actions to your contact center, whether that be the internal extension you’ve configured or the DID of that extension is up to you.
In this case, I selected digit action “1” for the “user” option and filled in the corresponding fields.
Updated about 1 year ago