Article #: 106
How To: add an email address for unavailable queues
Similar questions: add an email address for unavailable queues, set the email address to be used for Web Chat in the event that agents are not available
Purpose: demonstrate how to add an email address for unavailable queues
- Log in to the Xima CCaaS Admin portal.
- Go to Contact Center Configuration > Skill Management
- Select the three dots icon above the skill in which you would like to offer the email for.
- A window called “Skill Definition” will appear. Go to the Chat Settings and make sure either the When All Agents Are Busy or the When No Agents Are Logged In metric, depending on which situation you would like to set up email, is set to Offer Email.
- Then go to the Chat Widget Text Customization metric, which is about five lines down under Chat Settings. Click on the associated ellipsis tool.
- A new window called “Customize Chat Widget Text” will appear. All the items listed along the left hand side are standard Web Chat text. To add an email, locate the Email Offer statement, which is about half way down the page, and type in the email address you want to send customers to.
- Click OK when you are satisfied with your email address.
- Click OK once more and then click Save.
Updated about 2 years ago