Offer When No Agents Are Logged In
This article demonstrates how to modify the Web Chat Offer when no agents are logged in.
Article #: 73
How To: modify the Web Chat Offer when no agents are logged in
Similar questions: change Web Chat Offer when no agents are logged in, change Web Chat Offer, changing Web Chat Offer, modify Web Chat Offer when no agents are logged in, edit Web Chat Offer when no agents are logged in, setting up Web Chat Offer
Purpose: demonstrate how to modify the Web Chat Offer when no agents are logged in
When you have no agents logged into your skill groups for the Contact Center and you have Web Chat, somewhere on your website you are inviting your customers to chat with you. If there are no agents logged in, by default, your customers will be notified that there are no agents logged in. If you would like to change that text or change the behavior of what happens when no agents are logged in, the steps below will show you how to do that.
- Log in to the Xima CCaaS Admin portal.
- Go to Contact Center Configuration > Skill Management
- Select the three dots icon above the skill in which you would like to manage the Web Chat Offer. This will most likely be a support-related skill.
- A window called “Skill Definition” will appear. Go to the When No Agents Are Logged In metric, which is about three lines down under Chat Settings. Click on the associated ellipsis tool.
- A new window called “When No Agents Are Logged In Option” will appear. Here you can change the title text by typing in your preferred title in the Title Text field. This will be whatever you want to say on your website as your Web Chat box title.
- You can then determine what option your customer has when viewing the Web Chat box on your website by clicking on the Option dropdown arrow. You can allow them to send an email, or you can simply hide the Web Chat box.
- Click OK when done.
- Click OK once more and then click Save.
Updated about 1 year ago