Article #: 80
How To: Add a Payment Method (Credit Card)
Similar questions: Add a payment method, change a payment method, add a credit card, change a credit card, delete a payment method.
Purpose: To demonstrate how to add a Payment Method (Credit Card) in Xima CCaaS
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Admin(System) (cog wheel icon) > Payment Method
- A new window called Add Payment Method will appear. Select ‘Credit Card’ from the ‘Payment Type’ dropdown
- Enter Name on Card as it appears on your credit card
- Enter your Card Number as it appears on your credit card
- Enter the Expiration Date (month and year) from the dropdown as it appears on your credit card
- Select Save
A new window will appear and confirm that you have successfully added a new Payment Method (Credit Card) to Xima CCaaS. You may now begin using the service.
Updated about 2 years ago