Article #: 48
How To: configure digit actions
Similar questions: configure digit actions, add digit actions, adjust digit actions, delete widget actions, modify widget actions, edit digit actions, set up digit actions
Purpose: demonstrate how to configure digit actions
Digit actions are the option to opt out of a skill group to go to a different destination while in the queue. They can also be used to act as an IVR.
- To set digit actions, when logged in to the admin UI, go to Contact Center > Skill Management
- Click the three dots icon associated with the skill you would like to configure digit actions.
- A new window called “Skill Definition” will appear. Go to the Digit Actions metric, and click the ellipsis tool associated with that metric.
- A new window called “Digit Actions” will appear. Here you will see the thirteen different options that can be pressed from any phone. A common example would be to opt out of a queue and leave a voice message. If you would like to set it so that when a customer presses the number five, they will be sent to a voicemail box, enter the voicemail box number into the number five field.
- To set a number to go to a specific skill group, click the number field and select the desired skill group.
- To set a number to go to an external party number, enter the external party number into the desired number field.
- When you’ve filled in the desired fields, click OK.
- Click OK again.
- Click Save.
Updated 6 months ago