How to Duplicate an Existing Wallboard
This article demonstrates how to duplicate a copy of an existing Wallboard.
Article #: 66
How To: duplicate an existing Wallboard
Similar questions: copy a Wallboard, duplicate a Wallboard, edit a Wallboard, export a Wallboard, open a Wallboard, delete a Wallboard, share a Wallboard
Purpose: demonstrate how to duplicate an existing Wallboard
Before duplicating a wallboard, an initial wallboard must be created. To learn how to create a wallboard, please see the Building a Wallboard article.
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Realtime Wallboards
- Locate the tile of the Wallboard you would like to duplicate and click on the associated three dots icon.
- Click Duplicate.
- A window called “Duplicate Wallboard” will appear. This allows you to give a new name to your Wallboard duplicate.
- Click Submit when you are done typing in the new name. You will then see the duplicate Wallboard appear on the screen.
A good use case for this would be if a Wallboard has very similar information, but you would like to see that same information for different teams such as Sales or Customer Service.
Updated about 1 year ago