Disable Agent Skill Toggle
This article is designed to help you learn how to remove the ability for an agent to toggle in and out of their skills.
How To: disable agent skill toggle
Similar questions: hide skill enabled, modify skill enabled, edit skill enabled, disable a skill, disable agent skill toggle
Purpose: To learn how to remove the ability for an agent to toggle in and out of their skills
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Admin (System) > System Settings
- A new window called Xima CCaaS Settings will appear. Select Voice Agent.
- Click on the Hide Skill Enable dropdown arrow, which is a few rows down
- A new window called Skill Definition will appear. Go to the Routing Algorithm metric, which is under the Voice Settings, and click the dropdown arrow.
- By default, Hide Skill Enable is set to “False,” but to disable this option for the agent, set it to “True”
- Once you have selected “True,” click Save and your setting will be saved
Updated 6 months ago