Article #: 99
How To: turn on or off the pop notifications inside of the Contact Center Agent Client (CCAC)
Similar questions: adjust CCAC notifications, modify CCAC notifications, turn on CCAC notifications, turn off CCAC notifications
Purpose: demonstrate how to turn on or off the pop notifications inside of the Contact Center Agent Client (CCAC)
- Log in to the Contact Center Agent Client (CCAC).
- Click the three dots icon associated with your agent profile located in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Click Notifications.
- A new window called “Notifications” will appear. Here you can see the different notifications that you can turn on or off. Before an agent turns any of these notifications off, we recommend you check with your supervisor or manager to make sure that you may do this. Use the associated slider tools to toggle the desired notification(s) to the on or off position.
- Click Save Changes when done.
View the video below to see an example of a notification being turned off and how that can impact your experience.
Updated 11 months ago