Article #: 19
How To: reset a user account password
Similar questions: reset a user account password, change a user account password, reset a supervisor’s user account password, change a supervisor’s user account password
Purpose: reset a user account password
Before beginning please note that a supervisor was set up with the proper email address, they can reset their own password.
- At the Xima CCaaS login screen, after having entered in an incorrect password, click Forgot Your Password? below the Password field.
- A new window called “Reset Password” will appear. Type in your email address and click Reset Password.
- This should send an email, but if this email is not received, a supervisor may need to reset the password for you.
If an email is not received and a supervisor needs to reset a password, follow the steps below.
- When logged in to the admin UI, go to User Management > User Accounts
- First, select the affected user by clicking the dropdown on the User metric at the top.
- To change the password, simply type in the password and confirm the password below.
- Once the password has been changed, click Save and share the new credentials with that supervisor.
Updated 6 months ago