Article #: 121
How To: handle overflow from Xima CCaaS if registration fails
Similar questions: handle overflow from Xima CCaaS if registration fails, overflow if registration fails, what to do with overflow when registration fails
Purpose: To demonstrate how to handle overflow from Xima CCaaS if registration fails
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud).
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login.
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Admin(System) (cog wheel icon) > Manage SIP Extensions.
- A new window called SIP Extensions will appear. Here you will see which extension is being used and the status of your registration. If your registration has failed for some reason, it’s a good idea to set up an overflow.
- To set up an overflow, first take note of your extension number and then navigate to the Netsapiens portal.
- Click the Users tab and locate the extension number you took note of.
- Click the name associated with the extension number.
- Click the Answering Rules tab and click the Add Rule button on the right side of the page.
- A window called Add an Answering Rule will appear. Under the Call Forwarding section, check the box next to When Offline. Then click in the associated text box and enter a number, a queue, an extension, or whatever you want your destination to be.
- Click Save.
Updated almost 2 years ago