Article #: 85
How To: change Max Callback Attempts
Similar questions: set up Max Callback Attempts, use Max Callback Attempts, establish Max Callback Attempts, edit Max Callback Attempts, modify Max Callback Attempts, change Max Callback Attempts
Purpose: demonstrate how to change the number of callbacks the system will attempt to do in order to call a customer back
- Log in to the Xima CCaaS Admin portal.
- Go to Contact Center Configuration > Skill Management
- Select the three dots icon above the skill in which you would like to change the max callback attempts. This skill has to be a skill that is utilizing the Queue Callback.
- A window called “Skill Definition” will appear. Go to the Max Callback Attempts metric, which is about seven lines down under Queue Callback Settings. Type in the number of callbacks you would like the system to attempt to do in order to call a customer back.
- Click OK when you have determined the number of max callbacks you prefer.
- Click Save.
Updated 6 months ago