Article #: 86
How To: limit the amount of scheduled callbacks
Similar questions: set up Max Pending Callbacks, use Max Pending Callbacks, establish Max Pending Callbacks, edit Max Pending Callbacks, modify Max Pending Callbacks, change Max Pending Callbacks, limit Max Pending Callbacks, limit scheduled callbacks
Purpose: demonstrate how to limit the number of callbacks waiting in the queue to be called back
- Log in to the Xima CCaaS Admin portal.
- Go to Contact Center Configuration > Skill Management
- Select the three dots icon above the skill in which you would like to limit scheduled callbacks. This skill has to be a skill that is utilizing the Queue Callback.
- A window called “Skill Definition” will appear. Go to the Max Pending Callbacks metric, which is about five lines down under Queue Callback Settings. Type in the number limit of callbacks waiting in queue to be called back.
- Click OK when you have determined the number limit of scheduled callbacks you prefer.
- Click Save.
Updated about 1 month ago