Article #: 26
How To: set up a user account
Similar questions: set up a user account, create a user account, delete a user account, change a user account, edit a user account, set up a supervisor user account
Purpose: demonstrate how to set up a user account
- When logged in to the admin UI of Xima CCaaS, go to User Management > User Accounts
- Select New User at the top of the screen if the User field is not already highlighted as such, then fill out the remaining fields below
- When determining what kind of access level for a User account, you will be given four options:
- Administrator: This access level is reserved for IT representatives and those managing the phone system as it allows them to see all call information, but also all the settings.
- Manager: They have access to all call information, but do not have access to all the settings.
- User: This provides access to call information, reports, and real time tabs limited by an administrator or manager. These limitations can be set up by selecting the Edit User Access button.
- Service User: This access level is reserved as an API connection
- After you have made your selection, click Save.
You can add additional users as needed.
Updated about 1 year ago