Article #: 102
How To: create a custom Wallboard
Similar questions: create a custom Wallboard, set up a custom Wallboard, delete a custom Wallboard, add a custom Wallboard, modify a custom Wallboard, edit a custom Wallboard, change a custom Wallboard
Purpose: demonstrate how to create a custom Wallboard
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Realtime Wallboards
- In the top right hand corner of the page, click New Wallboard.
- Click Custom.
- A new window called “Edit Wallboard” will appear. Fill out the fields of information below. The most important thing to do is give the Wallboard a title. You can also add a background image or background color and more. Click Apply when done.
- You can now add widgets to your Wallboard by going to the right sidebar on your screen. These display different values you may want to see in real time. On the sidebar, you can either click the widgets as you see them listed, or you can search a specific widget by typing in the search bar at the top.
- When you select a widget, that widget will appear on your Wallboard. Here you can click and drag the widget to your desired size. You can also click on the three dots icon in the top right corner of the widget to set up the metrics and text of the widget.
- Add as many widgets as you like and click Save and Exit when you have set up the custom Wallboard to your liking.
Updated 10 days ago