Article #: 23
How To: register ACO handsets in Xima CCaaS
Similar questions: register ACO handsets in Xima CCaaS, set up ACO handsets in Xima CCaaS, connect ACO user account to Xima CCaaS
Purpose: demonstrate how to connect an ACO user account to Xima CCaaS as a SIP extension so Xima CCaaS can handle contact center phone calls.
Before you start with the steps below, there are a few prerequisites. You must create a User account in Avaya Cloud Office (ACO). This User account will have a SIP extension that you’ll need to know. You’ll also need to know the associated password, username, and authentication ID.
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Admin (System) > Manage SIP Extension
- A new window called “SIP Extensions” will appear. You’ll notice you do not have any SIP extensions. To create an extension, click the plus button in the upper right hand corner of the window.
- A new window called “Add Extension” will appear. This is where your ACO User account will come into play. Fill out the fields of information including SIP Extension, Username, Password, and Authorization ID.
- This information can be found within the RingCentral admin interface. Once there, go to Phone System > Phones & Devices > User Phones.
- Select the extension that you created for Xima CCaaS and then click Setup & Provision > Other Phones > Select. The information will be listed towards the bottom.
- Go back to the Xima CCaaS “Add Extension” window once you have the information you need. Once that information has been entered, click Save.
- A new window called “Confirm Changes” will appear. Click OK.
- It typically take 30 to 60 seconds for the extension to register, so if the status says Not Registered at first, don’t worry. Click the Refresh button or wait the few seconds until the status says Registered.
- Click Done when you are finished.
Updated over 1 year ago