Article #: 27
How To: schedule a report
Similar questions: schedule a report, edit a report, change a report, set up a report, create a report
Purpose: demonstrate how to schedule a report
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Reports (document icon) > My Reports
- There are two options when scheduling a report. Go to the far right of the report you would like to schedule and click the three dots icon.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Click on Schedule.
- The second option to schedule a report is to click on the three dots icon located at the top right hand corner of the screen.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Click on Manage Schedules. Both options will lead you to the Schedule Report window.
- Click Add Schedule.
- Fill out the fields as appropriate.
Here are a few tips when filling out the fields:
- When adding an email address, note that you can add more than one. To add more than one email address, add a comma in between them.
- The delivery date will be the first time this report is received, but that will progress as time goes on.
- When determining a schedule period, a common request is to have a report delivered daily, but not all seven days of the week. To do this, select Day Of Week and select the days you would like the report delivered.
- Click Next.
- Add the reports you would like delivered. This is done by clicking the check mark box associated with the desired reports.
- Click Next.
- Lastly you need to configure these reports one last time, and then select Finish.
Updated 6 months ago