Article #: 53
How To: create a Realtime Wallboard agent box widget
Similar questions: create Realtime Wallboard agent box widget, create a agent box widget, add Realtime Wallboard agent box widget, adjust Realtime Wallboard agent box widget, delete Realtime Wallboard agent box widget, modify Realtime Wallboard agent box widget, edit Realtime Wallboard agent box widget, change Realtime Wallboard agent box widget
Purpose: demonstrate how to create a Realtime Wallboard agent box widget
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Realtime Wallboards
- In the top right hand corner of the page, click New Wallboard.
- Click Custom.
- A new window called “Edit Wallboard” will appear. Fill out the fields of information below. The most important thing to do is give the Wallboard a title. Click Apply when done.
Please note that you can add this widget to an existing wallboard as well. You do not need to create a new wallboard in order to add this widget.
- Click on the Agent Box Widget, which is located on the right side of the screen.
- The Agent Box Widget will appear. Click on the widget and fields of information will appear on the right hand side of the screen as a sidebar.
- The sidebar will by default be in the Data tab and will allow you to select the agent you would like to display. Simply click the dropdown arrow under the Agent field.
- Click the Design tab to customize the visual display of the Agent Box Widget. Here you can change the color of your widget background, font, and you can even add a border.
- Click Apply when done.
- Click Save and Exit.
Updated about 1 year ago