Article #: 81
How To: Add a Payment Method (Bank Account / ACH)
Similar questions: Add a payment method, change a payment method, add a bank account, change a bank account, delete a payment method.
Purpose: To demonstrate how to add a Payment Method (Bank Account / ACH) in Xima CCaaS
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Admin(System) (cog wheel icon) > Payment Method
- A new window called Add Payment Method will appear. Select ‘Bank Account’ from the ‘Payment Type’ dropdown.
- Enter Routing Number from your financial institution
- Enter your Account Number from your financial institution
- Confirm your Account Number
- Enter Account Holder’s Name as it is listed on your account from your financial institution
- Enter the Account Holder’s Phone Number
- Select Save
A new window will appear and confirm that you have successfully added a new Payment Method (Bank Account) to Xima CCaaS. You may now begin using the service.
Updated 27 days ago