Article #: 17
How To: use Cradle to Grave
Similar questions: using Cradle to Grave, navigating Cradle to Grave, understanding Cradle to Grave, information on Cradle to Grave
Purpose: To learn how to use Cradle to Grave
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Go to Reports (document icon) > Cradle to Grave
- First you will need to select a date range. To do so, click on the date range icon and select the first day and last day that you would like to receive data.
- Click Apply
- In the bottom left hand corner, you’ll be able to see how many records have been pulled up.
- To drill down on a specific report, click on the drop down arrow on the left hand side of the report. You’ll be able to see each event row by row.
- If you would like to filter your results, click on the Filters button in the top right hand corner, or you could have done this before when adding your date range. This is because to filter, you’ll click the plus button next to Criteria.
9.To add new criteria, click in the Select Criteria field and select from the list. You can also start typing to find something faster.
- Once you’ve added your criteria, you’ll need to define it by clicking on the pencil icon next to the criteria added. For example, if you had added Agents as criteria, you would then define that by clicking what agents you would like to see in the report.
- You can add more criteria by clicking the plus button again (next to Criteria) or delete criteria by clicking the x button next to the added criteria
- Once you’ve added your criteria, click Apply
Your filtered reports will then appear on the main screen.
Updated 28 days ago