Article #: 103
How To: create a Realtime Wallboard web page widget
Similar questions: create web page widget, add web page widget, adjust web page widget, delete web page widget, modify web page widget, edit web page widget, change web page widget
Purpose: demonstrate how to create a Realtime Wallboard web page widget
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Realtime Wallboards
- In the top right hand corner of the page, click New Wallboard.
- Click Custom.
- A new window called “Edit Wallboard” will appear. Fill out the fields of information below. The most important thing to do is give the Wallboard a title. Click Apply when done.
Please note that you can add this widget to an existing wallboard as well. You do not need to create a new wallboard in order to add this widget.
- Click on the Web Page Widget, which is located on the right side of the screen.
- The Web Page Widget will appear. Click on the widget and fields of information will appear on the right hand side of the screen as a sidebar.
- The sidebar will by default be in the Data tab and will have three sections.
a. Header: Here you can give your widget a title name.
b. Web Page: Here you can add the URL you would like to include
- Give your widget a title name. You can remove the header altogether if you like by clicking on the associated slider tool to toggle on or off.
- Copy the URL you would like to add and paste it in the URL field.
- Click the Design tab to customize the visual display of the Web Page Widget. Here you can change the border radius, or even add a border style.
- Click Apply when done.
- Click Save and Exit.
Updated about 1 year ago