This article demonstrates how to change snooze duration in Queue Callback.
Article #: 83
How To: change snooze duration
Similar questions: set up snooze duration, use snooze duration, establish snooze duration, edit snooze duration, modify snooze duration, change snooze duration, change snooze time, modify snooze time, edit snooze time
Purpose: demonstrate how to change snooze duration in Queue Callback
- Log in to the Xima CCaaS Admin portal.
- Go to Contact Center Configuration > Skill Management
- Select the three dots icon above the skill in which you would like to change the snooze duration. This skill has to be a skill that is utilizing the Queue Callback.
- A window called “Skill Definition” will appear. Go to the Queue Callback Snooze metric, which is about two lines down under Queue Callback Settings. Type in the amount of time you would like your snooze duration to be set.
- Click OK when you have determined which time frame you prefer.
- Click Save.
Updated about 1 year ago