Article #: 107
How To: create a Realtime Wallboard pie chart widget
Similar questions: create Realtime Wallboard pie chart widget, create a pie chart widget, add Realtime Wallboard pie chart widget, adjust Realtime Wallboard pie chart widget, delete Realtime Wallboard pie chart widget, modify Realtime Wallboard pie chart widget, edit Realtime Wallboard pie chart widget, change Realtime Wallboard pie chart widget
Purpose: demonstrate how to create a Realtime Wallboard pie chart widget
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Realtime Wallboards
- In the top right hand corner of the page, click New Wallboard.
- Click Custom.
- A new window called “Edit Wallboard” will appear. Fill out the fields of information below. The most important thing to do is give the Wallboard a title. Click Apply when done.
Please note that you can add this widget to an existing wallboard as well. You do not need to create a new wallboard in order to add this widget.
- Click on the Pie Chart Widget, which is located on the right side of the screen about three lines down.
- The Pie Chart Widget will appear. Click on the widget and fields of information will appear on the right hand side of the screen as a sidebar.
- The sidebar will by default be in the Data tab and will have three sections.
a. Header: Here you can give your widget a title name.
b. Values: Here you can select what kind of data you want to track. Agent and Skill are the most common values.
c. Metric: Here you can select what metrics you want to include in the widget.
- Give your widget a title name.
- Select which kind of value you want to track by clicking the dropdown arrow. For this example, we will select Skill.
- From here, click the pencil icon associated with the Skill selection. Here you can choose which skills you want to be associated with this widget. Click Apply when done.
- Select a metric by clicking the dropdown arrow. Here you have the option to scroll through our list of metrics or search for a metric if you prefer. For this example, we will select Call Count. Click Apply. You can add other metrics to this widget if you so choose.
- Click the Design tab to customize the visual display of the Pie Chart Widget. Here you can modify the background color, text color, change a font, and you can even add a border.
- Click Apply when done.
Updated 4 months ago