Article #: 68
How To: create a Realtime Wallboard group box widget
Similar questions: create Realtime Wallboard group box widget, create a group box widget, add Realtime Wallboard group box widget, adjust Realtime Wallboard group box widget, delete Realtime Wallboard group box widget, modify Realtime Wallboard group box widget, edit Realtime Wallboard group box widget, change Realtime Wallboard group box widget
Purpose: demonstrate how to create a Realtime Wallboard group box widget
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Realtime Wallboards
- In the top right hand corner of the page, click New Wallboard.
- Click Custom.
- A new window called “Edit Wallboard” will appear. Fill out the fields of information below. The most important thing to do is give the Wallboard a title. Click Apply when done.
Please note that you can add this widget to an existing wallboard as well. You do not need to create a new wallboard in order to add this widget.
- Click on the Group Box Widget.
- The Group Box Widget will appear. Click on the widget and fields of information will appear on the right hand side of the screen as a sidebar.
- The sidebar will by default be in the Data tab and will display the Values section. This is simply asking what group should this box be pointed to.
By default this box displays great information like Calls in Queue, Max Duration, and Average Duration. The number on the left side of the widget is the number of agents logged into that group.
- Click the Design tab to customize the visual display of the Group Box Widget. Here you can change the color of your widget background, change a font, and you can even add a border.
- Click Apply when done.
- Click Save and Exit.
Updated 15 days ago