Article #: 76
How To: modify the Web Chat default text
Similar questions: change the default text, modify the default text, edit the default text, delete the Web Chat default text
Purpose: demonstrate how to modify the Web Chat default text
- Log in to the Xima CCaaS Admin portal.
- Go to Contact Center Configuration > Skill Management
- Select the three dots icon above the skill in which you would like to modify the Web Chat default text. This will most likely be a support-related skill.
- A window called “Skill Definition” will appear. Go to the Chat Widget Text Customization metric, which is about five lines down under Chat Settings. Click on the associated ellipsis tool.
- A new window called “Customize Chat Widget Text” will appear. All the items listed along the left hand side are standard Web Chat text. To change the default descriptive statements, click into the text field and change it.
- Click OK when you are satisfied with your updated text.
- Click OK once more and then click Save.
Updated 10 months ago