Article #: 105
How To: use the Contact Center Agent Client (CCAC) to interact with Web Chat
Similar questions: use CCAC to interact with Web Chat, how CCAC interacts with Web Chat, how Web Chat interacts with CCAC, understanding how CCAC interacts with Web Chat
Purpose: demonstrate how to use CCAC to interact with Web Chat. This tutorial will help agents understand what the Web Chat process looks like on CCAC.
- Log in to the Contact Center Agent Client (CCAC)
- Make sure that you are in the channel for Web Chat. This is done by looking at the chat icon in the upper left hand corner of the screen, and making sure the chat bubble icon is blue.
- When a customer starts a chat and it is you that receives it, a window called “Chat Offer” will appear. This window lists the customer’s name and email address, as well as the skill this chat is for. You can click Reject to reject the chat, or you can click Accept to accept the chat.
- If you accept the chat, you may already see an automated response from you that is greeting the customer. This will only happen if it has been configured that way. To respond to a customer, click in the Write a Reply box located near the bottom of the screen. Click Send when you’ve completed your message.
- To respond to a canned message, go to the bottom left and click the document icon and select what response you would like to send to the customer.
- You also have the ability to request a screenshot of the web page that they are on. To do so, go to the bottom left and click the link icon. The customer will see the request on their side and they can send a screenshot.
- You can also transfer a chat to another agent. To do so, click on the three dots icon that is located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Click Transfer Chat.
- A new window called “Transfer Chat” will appear. Here you can select which agent you would like to transfer the chat to. You can also transfer the chat to a different skill by clicking over to the Skill tab.
- Click OK when the chat has been accepted.
- If you are ready to end the chat, you can do so from your side by clicking End Chat, which is located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Updated about 2 years ago