How To: Add an Agent to Skill Groups
Similar questions: add an agent, modifying a skill group, add a user, add a user to skill groups
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Contact Center Configuration > Skill Management
- A new window called Skill Management will appear. To add a new agent to a skill group, look through the rows of agents and add a number (skill level) to the appropriate cell under the appropriate skill.
If you do not have the agent visible in the row of agents, you may need to license that agent. As a reminder, you can do so under User Management > User Licenses.
- Once you’ve typed in the skill level, select Save
How an agent's skill level will affect the routing order is based on the Routing Algorithm chosen. Typically agents with a higher number (i.e. 10) will be more likely to take a call while agents with a low number may be reserved for later. However the "Most Idle" and "Circular" behave a bit differently.
To learn more about Routing Algorithms, see the article below:
Updated 11 months ago