Article #: 3
How To: Add an Agent to Skill Groups
Similar questions: add an agent, modifying a skill group, add a user, add a user to skill groups
Purpose: To demonstrate how to add a new skill
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Contact Center Configuration > Skill Management
- A new window called Skill Management will appear. To add a new agent to a skill group, look through the rows of agents and add a number (skill level) to the appropriate cell under the appropriate skill.
If you do not have the agent visible in the row of agents, you may need to license that agent. As a reminder, you can do so under User Management > User Licenses.
- Once you’ve typed in the skill level, select Save
Updated 3 days ago