Article #: 11
How To: add CCAC notes and account codes
Similar questions: adding CCAC notes and account codes, adding account codes, adding notes, adding notes and account codes, add notes to calls, add account codes to calls
Purpose: To learn how to add CCAC notes and account codes
You must first be logged into Contact Center Agent Client (CCAC) and be receiving a call to follow these instructions.
- In the upper right hand side corner, you will notice three tabs: Details, Notes, and Codes.
- To add notes, click the Notes tab.
- The Notes tab allows you to add free form notes to the call. To add a note (i.e., what happened on the call, invoice numbers, ticket numbers), type what you would like in the message box at the bottom of the screen and, when done, click Post. Each note you add will be time stamped and also have the option to be deleted.
- To add codes, click the Codes tab.
- Click on the dropdown menu at the bottom of the screen and select the code that relates to the call. Then click Post. Please note that you can add additional codes and that codes you have posted have the option to be deleted.
After the call has concluded, these notes and codes will be historically tagged to this call.
Updated 28 days ago