Article #: 33
How To: change an Agent profile image
Similar questions: change an Agent profile image, edit an Agent profile image, set up an Agent profile image, add an Agent profile image, delete an Agent profile image
Purpose: demonstrate how to change an Agent profile image
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon) > Supervisor View
- Here you’ll notice your different agents listed. By clicking on the three dots icon in the top right hand corner of an agent’s panel, a dropdown menu will appear.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Hover your mouse over the agent photo and the text “Change profile picture” will appear. Click the photo.
- Click Upload a file.
- Select the photo you would like to use and click Open.
- From here, you can use the toggle with the plus at one end and the minus at the other end to zoom in or out of the picture. Once done, click Apply.
- Click Save Changes.
Updated 6 months ago