Article #: 35
How To: change the server time zone
Similar questions: change the server time zone, edit the server time zone, set up the server time zone, adjust the server time zone, modify the server time zone
Purpose: demonstrate how to change the server time zone
Before starting, please note that every initial deployment will be set to the UTC time zone. If for whatever reason that time zone does not work for your company and was not incorporated during deployment, follow the steps below.
- When logged in to the admin UI of Xima CCaaS, go to Admin (System) > System Settings
- Click Advanced Settings and the option will expand.
- Go to the "Server Timezone" metric and click on its ellipsis button
- A window called “Select a Server Time Zone” will appear
- Click your desired time zone and click OK
- If the time zone was not changed at the time of deployment, any call data that you’ve logged prior to this point will be reflective of this change
- This means if the time zone was UTC before, after a restart of the service at the end of the night, you’ll be able to have all of your data reflective of the new time zone
- Click Save
Updated 8 months ago