Title Value Widget
This article demonstrates how to create a Realtime Wallboard title value widget.
Article #: 61
How To: create a Realtime Wallboard title value widget
Similar questions: create Realtime Wallboard title value widget, create a title value widget, add Realtime Wallboard title value widget, adjust Realtime Wallboard title value widget, delete Realtime Wallboard title value widget, modify Realtime Wallboard title value widget, edit Realtime Wallboard title value widget, change Realtime Wallboard title value widget
Purpose: demonstrate how to create a Realtime Wallboard title value widget
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Realtime Wallboards
- In the top right hand corner of the page, click New Wallboard.
- Click Custom.
- A new window called “Edit Wallboard” will appear. Fill out the fields of information below. The most important thing to do is give the Wallboard a title. Click Apply when done.
Please note that you can add this widget to an existing wallboard as well. You do not need to create a new wallboard in order to add this widget.
- Click on the Title Value Widget, which is located on the right side of the screen.
- The Title Value Widget will appear. Click on the widget and fields of information will appear on the right hand side of the screen as a sidebar.
- The sidebar will by default be in the Data tab and will have two sections.
a. Header: Here you can give your widget a title name.
b. Metric: Here you can select what metrics you want to include in the widget.
- Give your widget a title name.
- Select which kind of metric you want to track by clicking the dropdown arrow. This determines what kind of data you want to see. For this example, we will select Inbound Call Count. Click Apply.
- Click the Design tab to customize the visual display of the Title Value Widget. Here you can change the color of your widget background, change a font, and you can even add a border.
To see some of our Design tab options highlighted, click our tutorial video below.
- Click Apply when done.
- Click Save and Exit.
Updated 9 months ago