Offer When All Agents Are Busy
This article demonstrates how to modify the Web Chat Offer when all agents are busy.
Article #: 74
How To: modify the Web Chat Offer when all agents are busy
Similar questions: change Web Chat Offer when all agents are busy, change Web Chat Offer, changing Web Chat Offer, modify Web Chat Offer when all agents are busy, edit Web Chat Offer when all agents are busy, setting up Web Chat Offer
Purpose: demonstrate how to modify the Web Chat Offer when all agents are busy
- Log in to the Xima CCaaS Admin portal.
- Go to Contact Center Configuration > Skill Management
- Select the three dots icon above the skill in which you would like to manage the Web Chat Offer. This will most likely be a support-related skill.
- A window called “Skill Definition” will appear. Go to the When All Agents Are Busy metric, which is about two lines down under Chat Settings. Click on the associated ellipsis tool.
- A new window called “When All Agents Are Busy Action” will appear. Here you can change the title text by typing in your preferred title in the Title Text field. This will be whatever you want to say on your website as your Web Chat box title.
- You can then determine what option your customer has when viewing the Web Chat box on your website by clicking on the Option dropdown arrow. You can allow them to send an email, offer them the Chat Queue, or hide the Web Chat box altogether.
- Click OK when done.
- Click OK once more and then click Save.
Updated about 1 year ago