Article #: 108
How To: create a Realtime Wallboard text widget
Similar questions: create Realtime Wallboard text widget, create a text widget, add Realtime Wallboard text widget, adjust Realtime Wallboard text widget, delete Realtime Wallboard text widget, modify Realtime Wallboard text widget, edit Realtime Wallboard text widget, change Realtime Wallboard text widget
Purpose: demonstrate how to create a Realtime Wallboard text widget
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Realtime Wallboards
- In the top right hand corner of the page, click New Wallboard.
- Click Custom.
- A new window called “Edit Wallboard” will appear. Fill out the fields of information below. The most important thing to do is give the Wallboard a title. Click Apply when done.
Please note that you can add this widget to an existing wallboard as well. You do not need to create a new wallboard in order to add this widget.
- Click on the Text Widget, which is located on the right side of the screen.
- The Text Widget will appear. Click on the widget and fields of information will appear on the right hand side of the screen as a sidebar.
- The sidebar will by default be in the Data tab and will have three sections.
a. Header: Here you can give your widget a title name.
b. Metric: Here you can select what metrics you want to include in the widget.
c. Content: here you can enter the content you want to...
- Give your widget a title name. You can remove the header altogether if you like by clicking on the associated slider tool to toggle on or off.
- Select a metric by clicking the dropdown arrow. Here you have the option to scroll through our list of metrics or search for a metric if you prefer. For this example, we will select Answered Calls. Something that is unique about this widget is that you can add more than one metric. To add another metric, click the associated + icon. We’ll select Answered Calls Percent as well.
- Click Apply when done.
- Although your metrics have been added above, you need to define the content by going to the Content section. Type the text you want associated with the metric and make sure it is to the left of the associated numerical value.
- Click the Design tab to customize the visual display of the Text Widget. Here you can modify the background color, text color, change a font, and you can even add a border.
- Click Apply when done.
- Click Save and Exit.
Updated 4 months ago