Article #: 69
How To: share Wallboards with agents
Similar questions: share Wallboards with agents, send Wallboards to agents, deliver Wallboards to agents, duplicate a Wallboard, share Wallboards with CCAC agents, edit a Wallboard, export a Wallboard, open a Wallboard, delete a Wallboard
Purpose: demonstrate how to share Wallboards with agents
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Realtime Wallboards
- Locate the tile of the Wallboard you would like to delete and click on the associated three dots icon.
- Click Share.
- A window called “Roles” will appear. Click on the roles you would like to share this Wallboard with.
- Click Apply when done.
Note that you can share more than one Wallboard with team members.
- If more than one wallboard has been shared with you as a CCAC agent, when logged in to CCAC, all you have to do is click the arrows on either side of the Wallboard display to toggle between Wallboards.
Updated 10 months ago