Article #: 69
How To: share Wallboards with agents
Similar questions: share Wallboards with agents, send Wallboards to agents, deliver Wallboards to agents, duplicate a Wallboard, share Wallboards with CCAC agents, edit a Wallboard, export a Wallboard, open a Wallboard, delete a Wallboard
Purpose: demonstrate how to share Wallboards with agents
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Realtime Wallboards
- Locate the tile of the Wallboard you would like to delete and click on the associated three dots icon.
- Click Share.
- A window called “Roles” will appear. Click on the roles you would like to share this Wallboard with.
- Click Apply when done.
Note that you can share more than one Wallboard with team members.
- If more than one wallboard has been shared with you as a CCAC agent, when logged in to CCAC, all you have to do is click the arrows on either side of the Wallboard display to toggle between Wallboards.
Updated 6 months ago