Article #: 64
How To: modify an existing Wallboard
Similar questions: edit an existing Wallboard, change an existing Wallboard, modify an existing Wallboard, create a new Wallboard, delete an existing Wallboard, edit a Wallboard, export a Wallboard, open a Wallboard, delete a Wallboard, share a Wallboard
Purpose: demonstrate how to modify an existing Wallboard
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Realtime Wallboards
- Locate the tile of the Wallboard you would like to edit and click on the associated three dots icon.
- Click Edit.
- Your Wallboard as it currently exists will appear and you can each individual widget as you see fit.
- For example, if you do not want to see what agents are available and that widget information is currently set up, click on the widget and a sidebar will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Here you can edit the widget to display more pertinent information. Click Apply to save widget changes.
- If you want to delete a widget, hover over the top right corner of the widget until an associated three dots icon appears. Click on and click Delete when the dropdown appears.
- To change the look and aesthetics of the Wallboard, click on the three dots icon located in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Click on Edit Wallboard.
- A window called “Edit Wallboard” will appear. Here you can change the title, background color, background image, and much more about the aesthetics of your Wallboard. Click Apply when done.
- Click Save and Edit.
Updated over 1 year ago