Article #: 90
How To: configure logging out an agent when they miss a call
Similar questions: configure agent log out, configure agent logout upon a missed call, configure logout event, set up logout event
Purpose: demonstrate how to configure logging out an agent when they miss a call
- Log in to the Xima CCaaS Admin portal.
- Go to Admin (System) > System Settings
- Click on Voice Agent and the option will expand.
- Click on the ellipsis tool associated with the Missed Call/Chat Action metric.
- A new window called “Missed Call/Chat Action” will appear. By default, this metric will be set to “Timeout for 30 seconds on Missed,” but if you want this metric to be set up and configured based upon logging out of skills upon a missed call, you can do that by clicking on Log the Agent out of skills.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
Updated about 1 year ago