Article #: 55
How To: create a Realtime Wallboard line widget
Similar questions: create Realtime Wallboard line widget, create a line widget, add Realtime Wallboard line widget, adjust Realtime Wallboard line widget, delete Realtime Wallboard line widget, modify Realtime Wallboard line widget, edit Realtime Wallboard line widget, change Realtime Wallboard line widget
Purpose: demonstrate how to create a Realtime Wallboard line widget
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Realtime Wallboards
- In the top right hand corner of the page, click New Wallboard.
- Click Custom.
- A new window called “Edit Wallboard” will appear. Fill out the fields of information below. The most important thing to do is give the Wallboard a title. Click Apply when done.
Please note that you can add this widget to an existing wallboard as well. You do not need to create a new wallboard in order to add this widget.
Click on the Line Widget, which is located on the right side of the screen.
The Line Widget will appear. It may appear small at first, but you can click and drag the widget to adjust the size. Click on the widget and fields of information will appear on the right hand side of the screen as a sidebar.
Note here that while most widgets have a Data tab and a Design tab, this widget only has a Design tab. This is intentional. In the Design tab, you can determine several things. Here are the most popular:
a. Width: This allows you to determine the width of the line.
b. End Type: This allows you to determine if the end of the line has rounded corners or square corners.
c. Orientation: This allows you to determine if the line is horizontal or vertical.
d. Color: This allows you to determine the color of the line.
e. Background Color: This allows you to determine the color of the widget background. In most cases, the recommended option here is to have the background be transparent.
f. Border Style: This allows you to determine if there is a border around the widget and what kind of border.
Click Apply when done.
Click Save and Exit.
Updated 6 months ago