Article #: 78
How To: change the Caller ID Return Number
Similar questions: change Queue Callback settings, edit Queue Callback settings, change Caller ID Return Number, modify Caller ID Return Number, edit Caller ID Return Number, change Attempt to Guess Return Number, modify Attempt to Guess Return Number, edit Attempt to Guess Return Number
Purpose: show the Contact Center Admin how to change the Queue Callback setting for attempting to read back the caller ID of the customer wanting to call back. This setting is Caller ID Return Number.
- Log in to the Xima CCaaS Admin portal.
- Go to Contact Center Configuration > Skill Management
- Select the three dots icon above the skill in which you would like to modify the Caller ID Return Number. This skill has to be a skill that is utilizing the Queue Callback Strategy.
- A window called “Skill Definition” will appear. Go to the Attempt to Guess Return Number metric, which is about eight lines down under Queue Callback Settings. Click on the associated dropdown arrow.
- Here you will have two options:
a. True: This will read back to the customer, text to speech, their Caller ID as it has been provided to the Contact Center for the service provider.
b. False: This will automatically force the callback entry (the customer waiting for a callback) to enter in their phone number where they want to call back.
In most cases, the best practice is to select True.
- Click OK when you have determined which setting you prefer.
- Click Save.
Updated 6 months ago