Article #: 57
How To: create a Realtime Wallboard leaderboard widget
Similar questions: create Realtime Wallboard leaderboard widget, create a leaderboard widget, add Realtime Wallboard leaderboard widget, adjust Realtime Wallboard leaderboard widget, delete Realtime Wallboard leaderboard widget, modify Realtime Wallboard leaderboard widget, edit Realtime Wallboard leaderboard widget, change Realtime Wallboard leaderboard widget
Purpose: demonstrate how to create a Realtime Wallboard leaderboard widget
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Realtime Wallboards
- In the top right hand corner of the page, click New Wallboard.
- Click Custom.
- A new window called “Edit Wallboard” will appear. Fill out the fields of information below. The most important thing to do is give the Wallboard a title. Click Apply when done.
Please note that you can add this widget to an existing wallboard as well. You do not need to create a new wallboard in order to add this widget.
- Click on the Leaderboard Widget, which is located on the right side of the screen.
- The Leaderboard Widget will appear. Click on the widget and fields of information will appear on the right hand side of the screen as a sidebar.
- The sidebar will by default be in the Data tab and will have three sections.
a. Header: Here you can give your widget a title name.
b. Values: Here you can select what kind of data you want to track. Agent and Skill are the most common values.
c. Metric: Here you can select what metrics you want to include in the widget.
- Give your widget a title name.
- Select which kind of value you want to track by clicking the dropdown arrow. This determines what kind of data you want to see. For this example, we will select Agent.
- From here, click the pencil icon associated with the Agent selection. Here you can choose which agents you want to be associated with this widget.
- Select a metric by clicking the dropdown arrow. Here you have the option to scroll through our list of metrics or search for a metric if you prefer. For this example, we will select Agent State. Click Apply. You can add other metrics to this widget if you so choose.
- Click the Design tab to customize the visual display of the Leaderboard Widget. Here you can change the color of your widget background, font, and you can even add a border.
- Click Apply when done.
- Click Save and Exit.
Updated 4 months ago