Article #: 63
How To: create a Realtime Wallboard marquee widget
Similar questions: create Realtime Wallboard marquee widget, create a marquee widget, add Realtime Wallboard marquee widget, adjust Realtime Wallboard marquee widget, delete Realtime Wallboard marquee widget, modify Realtime Wallboard marquee widget, edit Realtime Wallboard marquee widget, change Realtime Wallboard marquee widget
Purpose: demonstrate how to create a Realtime Wallboard marquee widget
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Realtime Wallboards
- In the top right hand corner of the page, click New Wallboard.
- Click Custom.
- A new window called “Edit Wallboard” will appear. Fill out the fields of information below. The most important thing to do is give the Wallboard a title. Click Apply when done.
Please note that you can add this widget to an existing wallboard as well. You do not need to create a new wallboard in order to add this widget.
- Click on the Marquee Widget, which is located on the right side of the screen.
- The Marquee Widget will appear. Click on the widget and fields of information will appear on the right hand side of the screen as a sidebar.
- The sidebar will by default be in the Data tab and will have two sections.
a. Header: Here you can give your widget a title name.
b. Metric: Here you can select what metrics you want to include in the widget.
c. Content: Here you can add text next to the metrics you selected. This will display on your widget.
- Give your widget a title name or click on the slider associated with the Header section if you do not want there to be a title.
- Select which kind of metric you want to track by clicking the dropdown arrow. This determines what kind of data you want to see. For this example, we will select Inbound Call Count. Click Apply. Add any other pertinent metrics.
- Type in the text you would like next to the metrics you chose.
- Click the Design tab to customize the visual display of the Marquee Widget. Here you can change the color of your widget background, change a font, and you can even add a border. For this widget particularly, you may prefer to have your widget background color be transparent.
- In the Design tab, you can also add a separator image. This is done by clicking on Browse Files and selecting what image you would like to indicate the beginning or end of the information provided.
To see some of our Design tab options highlighted, click our tutorial video below.
- Click Apply when done.
- Click Save and Exit.
Updated 15 days ago