Article #: 49
How To: create Realtime loops
Similar questions: configure Realtime loops, add Realtime loops, adjust Realtime loops, delete Realtime loops, modify Realtime loops, edit Realtime loops, set up Realtime loops, change Realtime loops, create Realtime loops
Purpose: demonstrate how to create Realtime loops
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Loops
- Click Create a Loop in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- A window called “Create Loop” will appear. Type in a loop name and click + Add New Wallboard to Loop.
- Click the first dropdown and select what wallboard you would like to add to your loop. Then select the amount of time you would like the first wallboard to display.
- Continue to add the other wallboards you would like to your loop by clicking the + Add New Wallboard to Loop again.
- When done, click Apply.
- You’ll see that the loop you’ve just created will be listed at the top of the screen. Click the ellipsis tool associated with that loop.
- Click Generate External View Link.
- Click Copy Link. This link can be shared with people within the company or even externally if needed.
- When going to the link that’s been provided, you’ll be able to see that there is an option to click Full Screen, which is located in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Updated 27 days ago