Managing Queue Music
This article demonstrates how to manage queue music.
Article #: 52
How To: manage queue music
Similar questions: manage queue music, edit queue music, change queue music, modify queue music
Purpose: demonstrate how to manage queue music
- When logged in to the admin UI, go to Contact Center Configuration > Skill Management
- Select the three dots icon above the skill in which you would like to manage the queue music.
- To manage the skill music, go to the Queue Music metric, which is about five lines down under Voice Settings. You can click on the dropdown arrow to select from our options of default music.
- You can also click on the ellipsis tool associated with the Queue Music metric to upload your own music.
- Once you’ve clicked on the ellipsis tool, a window called “Queue Music” will appear. This window gives you the option to edit, delete, or listen to any of your existing music. It also gives you the option to add new music. To do so, click New Music…
- A new window called “New Music” will appear. Click on the folder icon to upload a file. Simply select your file and click Open. Once that is done, you’ll be able to preview your music by pressing the Play button and even view the time length of your music clip.
To access Xima default music audio files, check out our Default Queue Music and Announcements article.
- Make sure to give the music file a name and then click OK.
- Click OK again and then click OK once more.
- Click Save.
Updated 10 months ago