Article #: 115
How To: create a Realtime Wallboard group widget
Similar questions: create group widget, add group widget, adjust group widget, delete group widget, modify group widget, edit group widget, change group widget
Purpose: demonstrate how to create a Realtime Wallboard group widget
- Web to Xima CCaaS with the URL that has been provided (i.e., example.xima.cloud)
- At the login screen, enter Username and Password and hit Login
- Along the left-hand side in the navigation pane, select Realtime (upward arrow icon)> Realtime Wallboards
- In the top right hand corner of the page, click New Wallboard.
- Click Custom.
- A new window called “Edit Wallboard” will appear. Fill out the fields of information below. The most important thing to do is give the Wallboard a title. Click Apply when done.
Please note that you can add this widget to an existing wallboard as well. You do not need to create a new wallboard in order to add this widget.
- Click on Widget Group, which is located on the right side of the screen.
- The Group Widget will appear. Click on the widget and fields of information will appear on the right hand side of the screen as a sidebar.
- The sidebar will by default be in the Data tab and will have three sections.
a. Header: Here you can give your widget a title name.
b. Widget: Here you can add multiple widgets to your group widget
- Give your widget a title name. You can remove the header altogether if you like by clicking on the associated slider tool to toggle on or off.
- Select the widgets you would like to add to your group widget by clicking from the list or using the search bar located near the top.
- Click the Design tab to customize the visual display of the Group Widget. Here you can change the background color, font, font color, and even add a border.
- Click Apply when done.
- Click Save and Exit.
Updated 15 days ago