Account Codes allow your Contact Center agents to assign each call they receive a specific account code. Account codes can be whatever you would like them to be. Reasons for the call, client names, numbers, etc.
Currently, the configuring of account codes will need to be done in the Java version of Xima CCaaS. To do so, navigate to the "Agent Dashboard Configuration" section on the main page of Xima CCaaS.
- Select "Account Codes"
- You will now see a window displaying your Contact Center agents
There are two ways to add Account Codes; Individually and Bulk Add.
- At the bottom of the page select "Add Account Code"
- Enter in an Account Code, then hit "OK".
- Repeat until you've added all of your desired account codes.
- Open a Notepad Text File
- List each Account Code, each on it's own line
- Save the Notepad Text File
Once the Notepad Text file is saved, hit "Bulk Add" in the bottom right-hand corner of the Account Code menu.
- A window's file will now appear, and you can select your Account Code Notepad Text File.
- Hit "Open"
You will now see the list of all of your Account Codes.
Once you have finished creating your Account Codes, you can now assign them to the Agent Desktop agents.
There are two ways to assign the Account Codes:
Once you've created an Account Code, you can now assign it to the desired agents.
- As you finish an account code, select the "Blue Person" image to the right of the newly created account code.
You will now see a list of agents' names.
- Check the boxes for those that you would like to assign the Account Code
- Hit "Apply"
- Repeat with each account code
Once you have created your list of Account Codes, you can now assign them to the desired agents.
- On the left hand side of the menu, hold the "Ctrl" button down on your keyboard and select the desired agents.
- Once you have them selected, you can now select the individual check boxes for each of the desired Account Codes to assign.
Note: If you want to assign all Account Codes to the desired agents, you can select the "Select All/None" button at the bottom of the screen.
Once you select the desired agents/Account Codes, hit "OK."
When a Contact Center agent is logged into the Contact Center Agent Client (CCAC), they will have the ability to add an account code to any call that they receive.
On the right side of the screen, there will be three tabs.
- Details - This displays the details of the call
- Notes - This gives the agent the ability to add notes to a call. (These notes will be visible with the call in Cradle to Grave.)
- Codes - This is where the agent has the ability to add account codes to the call.
Whether on the call currently, or after the call has finished the agent can apply an account code. To do so, the agent must do the following:
- Select the "Codes" tab.
- At the bottom of the page, there is a drop down that says "Account Code". The agent can click in that field, and a list of their assigned account codes will appear.
- Select the desired Account Code, then select "Post".
The call will now be associated with the selected account code.
Note: An agent can add multiple account codes for each call. Once they post the initial account code, they can then click in the account code field again and select additional account codes.
If an agent has forgotten to add an account code to a call, they can simply click on the vertical ellipses next to their name at the top of the screen. From there, they can select "View History". This allows them to see a list of their calls. They can then select the call, and will then click on "Codes" to the far right. From there, they can follow the steps to applying an account code.
Updated over 1 year ago