Article #: 40
How To: assign and delete DND Reason/Busy codes
Similar questions: assign and delete DND Reason/Busy codes, delete DND Reason/Busy codes, assign DND Reason/Busy codes, modify DND Reason/Busy codes, edit DND Reason/Busy codes, change DND Reason/Busy codes, unassign DND Reason/Busy codes, add DND Reason/Busy codes
Purpose: demonstrate how to assign and delete DND Reason/Busy codes
- When logged in to the admin UI of Xima CCaaS, go to Account/Busy Codes > Busy Codes
- Click the Add Reason Code button located near the bottom of the screen.
- A window called “Reason Code” will appear. Type in a reason code you would like to add (i.e., lunch, restroom, break.). Click OK.
- Add any other reason codes you would like to add.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll notice that there are currently zero people assigned to these DND reason codes. There are two ways to assign people.
- The first is to click on the Blue Person icon associated with the desired reason code.
- A window called “Select Agents With This Reason Code” will appear. As the window title suggests, click on the agents you would like assigned to this reason code.
- Once done, click Apply.
- The second way to assign people is to click on an agent listed on the left hand side of the screen. Hit Ctrl A. This will select all agents.
- Check mark the reason code you would like in order to assign that reason code to the selected agents.
- To unassign reason codes, click the Blue Person icon associated with the desired reason code and deselect the agents you would no longer like assigned to said reason code.
Updated about 1 year ago