Adding and Deleting Account Codes
This article demonstrates how to add and delete account codes.
Article #: 41
How To: add and delete account codes
Similar questions: add and delete account codes, delete account codes, assign account codes, modify account codes, edit account codes, change account codes
Purpose: demonstrate how to add and delete account codes
- When logged in to the admin UI of Xima CCaaS, go to Account/Busy Codes > Account Codes
- All of your agents will be listed on the left hand side of the page. You can either select an individual agent by clicking them on this list, or you can select the entire agent list by hitting Ctrl A.
- Once you have selected your desired agent(s), click Add Account Code.
- A window called “Account Code” will appear. Type in your desired account code (i.e., Sales, Marketing, Customer Service) and click OK.
- If you would like to delete an account code, click the account code to highlight it, and click the X button.
- A new window called “Select an Option” will appear. Click Yes.
Updated over 1 year ago