- WebRTC Beta Fixes
Only applicable to beta trialists
- WebRTC Beta Released
WebRTC is an embedded softphone option inside of the agent's client, allowing for a controlling their contact center status and phone traffic in a single application.
WebRTC Beta is disabled by default and has zero impact on the existing code. It can only be activated by Xima Software for approved beta trialists. If interested in the WebRTC beta, please contact Xima Software support.
- Updated the Metric Selector menu
Now when selecting a metric for custom reports or wallboard widgets, you'll see the full list of standard metrics with definitions. Watch this tutorial video to see it in action.
- (Metaswitch) Display the skill routing identifier used for routing rules in the "Tag" column of Cradle to Grave
Run reports on the source of Metaswitch calls regardless of the destinations being shared skill group(s)
- Added Phone Not Available and Live Supervised Transfer as available events in the Alerts and Triggers menu.
- The agent licensing menu has been removed from the java client of Xima CCaaS. Agent licensing is now managed in the HTML browser exclusively.
- Now supporting announcement files saved with spaces
- Minor Bug Fixes