Before scheduling a report
Before a scheduled report can be sent to your email(s), you will need to make sure that your SMTP settings are properly configured. To learn how to configure your SMTP settings, click here.
Xima CCaaS reports can be scheduled to run automatically by hour, day, week, and month. Once a report is scheduled, they can be sent directly to your email for you to view.
To schedule a report, click the ellipsis in the top right-hand corner of the Reports page and click “Manage Schedules.” The Scheduling Report window will appear. You’ll click “Add Schedule,” which is located in the bottom right-hand corner of the window, and then you’ll fill out the information prompts on the screen.
In this first window you determine your desired schedule for the report to follow.
- Name the report schedule.
- Enter in the email that this schedule should be sent to.
- Select whether or not you would like an email link.
- Select your file format preference (PDF, XLS, HTML, CSV, JSON).
- Select when you would like your report to be delivered.
- Select what time you would like your report to be delivered.
- Select the frequency period you would like your report to be sent.
Time Period Options
- Hourly: Select to run the report hourly throughout the day.
- Daily: Select to run the report daily, every other day, every third day, etc.
- Day of Week: Select to run the report only on specific days.
- Weekly: Select to run the report every week, every other week, etc.
- Monthly: Select to run the report every month, or by specific months. (You can run the report by date, or by day of the week; e.g., run it every first Sunday of the month.)
- Hit "Next"
Note: Xima CCaaS is intuitive. Once a time frame has been selected and the report is scheduled, it will continue to follow that same pattern. For example, if you’ve set up a weekly report, the report will continue to follow the pattern of reporting on the first day of the week to the last day of the week, respectively.
This window will give you the option to select which report(s) you would like to be included in this specific report schedule.
Simply select the box next to each report(s) that you would like to have follow the defined schedule. Then hit "Next".
This window will prompt you to fill out the parameters for each report that you have selected to schedule.
Here, select the desired time frame you would like the report to cover.
- Starts: Here, you’ll fill out the date and time you would like the report to start.
- Ends: Here, you’ll fill out the date and time you would like the report to end.
Example: If you want to set up a monthly report, select the month you would like the report to start running. For this example, we’ll say we entered our start date as June 1st and our end date as June 30th. Because Xima CCaaS is intuitive, once a timeframe has been selected and the report is scheduled, it will continue to follow that same pattern. This means that on July 1st you will get a report covering June 1st through June 30th. The Scheduler will then move to August 1st, and on August 1st, you will get a report covering July 1st through July 31st. As a monthly report, it will report from the first day of the month to the last day of the month. The same rule applies for weekly reports (i.e., the report will continue to follow the pattern of reporting on the first day of the week to the last day of the week, respectively.).
This may not apply to each report
The next task is to select our "Rows". This will depend on the report, as some reports won't request row information. In those cases, you will use the "Criteria" option. (See below) Typically this will contain items such as Agents, Groups/Skills, External Numbers, among other items.
Note: An asterisk represents a required field (aside from the timeframe).
The Criteria filter provides further (in some cases optional) configuration options. Each report will have criteria options specific to that report.
For example, some reports may have "Group" as a criteria option. If this is the desired criteria option, select "Group" from the drop down list. Next, select the "plus" symbol to the right of "Criteria". This will create a new line in the configuration window, where you can now select the desired group(s) for the report.
You can now select the desired group(s) to apply to the report.
Additionally, there are options that will be consistent with each report. To use any of the other criteria options, simply select the desired criteria from the list of options, then hit the "plus" symbol. It will then add a new criteria line wherein you can select the desired criteria.
Additionally, it is possible to add multiple criteria options.
Once you have configured each report selected for your schedule, hit "Finish".
If there is a need to adjust the report schedules in the future, select "Manage Schedules" again, and you will have the ability to edit your schedules.
Updated 4 months ago