To configure the Group Logout Codes, navigate to the "Agent Dashboard Configuration" section of Java version of Xima CCaaS.
- Select "Group Log Out Codes"
A list of agents will now appear. These are your Contact Center agents
- At the bottom of the page, select the "Add Reason Code"
- Enter the desired reason code
- Hit "OK"
- Repeat for as many Group Log Out Codes as needed
Once you've created a Reason Code, you can now assign it to the desired agents.
- As you finish a Reason, select the blue "person" icon to the right of the newly created reason code.
- You will now see a list of agent's names. Check the boxes for those that you would like to assign the Reason Code.
- Once you have selected the desired agents, hit "Apply".
- Repeat with each reason code.
Once you have created your list of Reason Codes, you can now assign them to the desired agents.
- On the left hand side of the menu, hold the "Ctrl" button down on your keyboard and select the desired agents.
Note: If you'd like to assign the reason codes to all agents, hold the "Shift" button down and select the first agent, then the last agent. This will select all agents.
Once you have the agents selected, you can now select the individual check box for each of the desired reason codes to assign.
The Group Log Out Reason Code will now be assigned to the selected agents.
When a Contact Center agent is logged into the Contact Center Agent Client, they will have the option to enable or disable the skills that they have been assigned to.
By selecting the "Manage Skills" icon, the agent will be presented a window displaying the skills that they have been assigned to.
The agent can toggle their desired skills, or they can select "All Skills On" or "All Skills Off" to enable or disable their skills simultaneously.
With Group Log Out Skills in place when an agent selects to disable their skills, they will be presented with list of reasons for doing so. The agent can select their reason for doing so, then hit "Select".
This will then provide you the ability to report on why your Contact Center agents are logging out of their specific skills.
Updated 8 months ago